SYCF Community Grants Programme
The SYCF Community Grants Programme is made up a number of grant funding pots and is intended to support small, developing or less well-resourced community groups and organisations across South Yorkshire, where small amounts of funding can make a real difference.
How much can I apply for?
- Applicants do not have to be a registered charity and the majority of grants are one time payments of between £250 to £5,000.
Who can apply?
- we welcome applications from all community and voluntary groups and organisations operating for the benefit of South Yorkshire communities
- groups must have beneficiaries who live in South Yorkshire and be locally led and run
- this includes locally constituted and managed branches of national or large charities
What are the priorities of the programme?
Higher priority will be given to applications that can demonstrate how they will address some of the following needs:
- groups that respond to their communities’ needs
- activities or projects that will support people whose needs can be clearly demonstrated
- groups whose main activities focus upon the advancement of education, promotion of good health or the relief of poverty and sickness
- groups that work in collaboration with other local community groups
- activities or projects that will engage people who face discrimination or disadvantage
- activities or projects that will produce a wide range of benefits and provide good value for money
If your group or activity can not meet these priorities then you can still apply but it is less likely that you will receive funding from us.
How do I apply?
To apply please click here to be taken to our application page.
Please note: To be assessed by our next quarterly panel, please complete your application by 16th February 2017.