Set up your own charitable fund
You can help us pursue our commitment to providing life-changing assistance for the future of community and voluntary projects in South Yorkshire.
By establishing an Endowment Fund or Distribution Fund with the South Yorkshire Community Foundation you can be involved in making a real difference for those that need it most.
Created in your name, or name of your choosing, the fund can provide an extremely satisfying way of pursuing your charitable objectives for the future of South Yorkshire.
Your named fund can trust in our 25 years of experience, be donor directed or donor advised to make targeted grants that tackle crucial social issues.
We work with donors of all types, including families, individuals, trusts and businesses to see how we can assist them with making a real difference to their area.
Our Funds are extremely flexible and are tailored to reflect the personal nature and priorities of our donors.
Donors can set up their Endowment or Distribution Fund in the following ways:
- Field of Interest – You set the focus area for your fund (e.g. young people, health, sport) and we make grants to causes that fit the bill, reporting to you on your fund activity at the end of the year.
- A Donor Directed Fund – You choose the charitable causes that benefit from your fund, while we get on with the administration of making it happen for you.
- A Donor Advised Fund – Our experienced team can find causes that meet your pre-agreed priorities and then you have the opportunity to decide if you feel our suggestions meet your charitable objectives.
You can be as hands on as you wish, but rest assured that with our depth of local knowledge developed since 1986 we will direct your charitable giving to the causes that matter most to you.
With a Distribution Fund or Endowment Fund through SYCF:
- We have LOCAL EXPERTISE to direct your funding.
- We focus on your PRIORITIES.
- We CONNECT you to local NEED.
- We RELIEVE THE ADMINISTRATIVE BURDEN of running your own trust.
- We are FLEXIBLE in providing BESPOKE solutions.
- We measure the IMPACT being made by your support.
Contact SYCF on 0114 2424857 for an informal discussion with a member of the team.