Wesleyan Foundation Community Grants Fund
Applications to the Wesleyan Foundation Community Grants Fund have now closed.
Bookmark this page to be informed about new details as/when they are confirmed.
The Wesleyan Foundation was established in 2017, as the charity arm of financial specialist Wesleyan.
It aims to support those who are in need in our communities to achieve high quality lives through funding community projects and charities.
How much can I apply for?
Grants are available between £2,000 - £10,000 and must be spent within a year.
What could I apply for?
- Projects which support Mental Health
- Projects which support Disabilities including Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Bereavement support
- Projects which are helping with the Cost of Living – Cooking workshops, community kitchens, skills or object shares
- PSE (Personal Social Education)
- Domestic Violence Support (including women’s refuges)
- Isolation / Befriending / Listening Services
- Projects which support Vulnerable and Elderly
- Projects which support Dementia / Quality of Life
- Social prescribing – alleviating the pressure from the NHS
- Employment – reskilling people, actively preparing people for a new job / new career, interview prep etc
- Education projects for any age
- Projects which are challenging discrimination / supporting BME/Gender/LGBTQ groups
- Climate Action / Environmental education projects.
- Activities to remove carbon from the atmosphere such as tree planting, heathland restoration or supporting algae farms;
- Remediating polluted areas via litter picking / clean-ups.
- Improvement of public community space to stimulate people getting more frequent access to outside space and wildlife.
When can I apply?
Applications are closed
We aim to let applicants know the result of their application by the end of mid-December. It would be much appreciated if you contacted us about your grant application after this date.
Please read our guidance notes below, answering questions you may have about this programme.
You can contact South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau for help or fine tune your application with the aid of their 'Making A Good Application' leaflet
Ten tips from South Yorkshire Community Foundation to help with your funding application
(PDF, 29.4 KB)
If you have any queries relating to this programme, please get in touch with our Grants Officer, Emma via the contact details below