Match Funding Challenge
A £1 for £1 match on your charitable donation…
We inspire philanthropy to help local communities address important local issues and with this new match funding opportunity we are now able to achieve so much more.
The Liz & Terry Bramall Foundation Philanthropy Catalyst Endowment Match Challenge allows you to create your own named personal endowment fund, where you will be consulted about your charitable interests and wishes, allowing you, your family, your company, or your organisation to create a lasting legacy for South Yorkshire.
Watch our latest impact video >
The benefits of giving as a philanthropy challenge donor:
- greater financial impact
- greater social impact
- long term vital funding for our communities
- creating a community of established and new philanthropists
The benefits of giving through us:
- expertise in managing charitable funds for families, individuals, companies and public bodies
- knowledge of local communities
- connecting donors to inspirational projects
- quality accredited grant making processes endorsed by the Charity Commission
- the rewards of giving without administrative burden
- expertise and responsibility for governance and due diligence covering fund management and grant awards
Read our latest case studies >
*match funding is available for donations over £25,000 only
Read our Philanthropy Catalyst Leaflet>
Whether you are just starting out on your philanthropic journey or you already have charitable interests or priorities, please talk to us about how we can help maximise the impact of your giving.