SYCF Small Grants Programme
Applications for the SYCF Small Grants Programme is now open.
Following our recent review, we have introduced new criteria for our Small Grants Programme. Please note you will not be eligible for a small grant if you have not returned any of your previous grants monitoring.
These grants are intended for small, developing and less well-resourced groups and organisations from across South Yorkshire, where small amounts of funding can make a real difference. Groups applying for the programme should not have an annual income of more than £10,000.
Organisations / groups do not have to be a registered charity and the majority of grants are one-off payments of up to a £1,000.
Who can apply?
Not-for-profit organisations that can demonstrate how they will address some of the following needs to pay a for one-off event or equipment. If your group or activity will not meet these priorities listed below, you can still apply but it is less likely that you will receive funding from us.
We are interested in hearing from:
- Groups that respond to their communities’ needs.
- Activities or projects that will support people whose needs can be clearly demonstrated.
- Groups whose main activities focus upon the advancement of education, promotion of good health or the relief of poverty and sickness.
- Groups that work in collaboration with other local community groups.
- Activities or projects that will engage people who face discrimination or disadvantage.
- Activities or projects that will produce a wide range of benefits and provide good value for money.
Groups can apply for up to £1,000
When can I apply?
The applications are now open
When can we expect to find out the outcome?
Community groups can expect a response to their application within 6 weeks of submitting their application.
How do I apply?
Read the guidance information and complete an application form online
Please read our guidance notes below, answering questions you may have about this programme.
You can contact South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau for help or to fine tune your application with their 'Making A Good Application' leaflet
For any queries relating to this programme, you can contact our Grants Administrator Masoba, via the details below, to answer your questions