South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau
In 2013 we were joined by South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau, better known as SYFAB. It didn’t take long before they had become a seamless part of our day to day work helping local communities.
As a funding advice service, they fit in perfectly with us as a grant making charity. Here is a little snippet of what they do:
- they provide support to those seeking advice on how and where to look for funding
- they provide a bespoke funding search platform to members
- regular funding news updates
- facilitate affordable training in the key skills needed to fundraise for successful community and charity organisations
- offer one to one consultancy to help you with your funding applications
“I would like to say that SYFAB have been invaluable for our charity and it’s continued success. From the beginning, not knowing where to turn for help and advice re funding, I really do not believe that we would have made it without your help. Simple as. So thank you!”
– Rita Brookes, Woodland View Dementia Support Group
Find out more about SYFAB by visiting their website.